Ring Sizing Chart
At The Bead Shop, we want to ensure that you get the perfect fit for your new ring. That's why we've put together this helpful ring sizing chart to help you find the right size.
Please note that all our ring sizes are in United States size (US). If you are not familiar with US sizing, we recommend using our ring sizing chart to determine your size. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Measuring Your Ring Size:
- Cut a piece of thin strip of paper same as in the photo
- Wrap the paper around the base of your finger. Make sure it's snug and tight.
- Mark the paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle.
- Measure the length of the paper from the starting point to the marked point in millimeters (mm) or Centimeter (cm).
- Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Size Chart:
Please note that this chart is for reference only, and may not be 100% accurate for everyone. If you have any questions or concerns about finding your ring size, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're happy to help!