- Jewellery should be carefully stored. Care should be taken to protect it from knocks, chemicals, perspiration extreme temperatures & sunlight.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering.
- Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Avoid direct contact with corrosive agents such as soap, cream, perspiration, water, sun, heat and chemical products to preserve the plating for longer.
- Body lotions & fragrances all contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewellery.
- Remove jewellery when doing heavy duty tasks.
- Gently wipe jewellery with a clean soft cloth after each wear to remove dirt & oils (from skin).